Last updated November 02, 2016
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact our data manager via email at email@example.com. Please note that all data thus captured will be used and held in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide directly via our website, for example a request for information;
- Information that you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or third parties, and when you report any problem with our website;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including any phone number or email address you use;
- Information that you provide when completing surveys that we use for research purposes;
- Details of your usage of our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, error and crash reporting, and other communication data and the resources that you access;
- Information from any social network or other online accounts that you choose to share with us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process personal information for the purposes of:
- providing you with our services;
- monitoring, analysing and improving those services;
- prevention of money-laundering, fraud & illegal activities, and the prosecution of offenders;
- direct-marketing of our products and services, advising you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information and carrying out market research campaigns;
- providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We will not share identifiable personal data with third parties for the purposes of direct marketing without your explicit consent.
We may use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system information and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Alternatively, you can find information about how to do this for all the commonly used internet browsers on the website: www.aboutcookies.org, it also explains how you can delete cookies which are already stored on your device. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following:
- Other companies within our Group of companies;
- Business partners;
- Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf;
- Successors in title to our business;
- If you give explicit permission to do so.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have a right to access the personal data held about you or to obtain a copy of it. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can write to us at Alterian, 1550 Wewatta Street, 2nd floor, Denver, CO 80202, USA.